Monday to Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
1403 N. Rocky River Rd. Monroe NC 28110
At Alling's Auto & Truck Repair we want to help our customers extend the life of their vehicles.
Here are some helpful tips:
- Change fluids on time.
- Change oil every 3,000 - 5,000 miles.
- Change antifreeze fluid every 30,000 miles.
- Change brake fluid every 30,000 miles.
- Change transmission fluid every 30,000 miles.
- Schedule a maintenance check every 15,000, 30,000, 60,000 and 90,000 miles.
- Replace your cabin and air filter every 15,000 miles.
- Replace your fuel filter every 2 years or 24,000 miles.
- Rotate tires every 5,000 miles or every 6 months.
- Always make sure your wheels are properly aligned.
- Check your spare tire each month.
- Check the tread depth on your tires.